Content Writer: USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management
- Research current market trends, best practices & debates.
- Create content for Center blog.
- Write content for quarterly newsletter.
- Assist in research for special projects and presentations.
Contributing Writer and Editorial Consultant: The Curated Object
- Compose reviews & conduct curator interviews for LA museums & special art exhibits.
Editor: “The Humorous Courtier,” OUP’s Complete Works of James Shirley
- Perform archival collation & background research on extant texts.
- Conduct textual editing in line with publisher policies.
- Generate grant funding for research, travel, & early dissemination.
- Produce an accessible and authoritative playtext.
Managing Editor: Wonders & Marvels
(May 2014-August 2014)
- Work closely with the Editor-in-Chief to promote the goals of the site and to look for new opportunities to develop community engagement and content development.
- Oversee daily operations at the site, including queries, scheduling, content editing, the commissioning of new features, and site maintenance.
Editorial & Research Assistant: Vanderbilt University
- Provided editorial and research support for senior faculty projects.
- Recruited writers, conducted interviews & edited content for Letters, a semi-annual magazine.
- Coordinated with graphic design & art departments for hardcopy and digital distribution.
For extended information, visit LinkedIN.